Monday 6 June 2016

LAST BLOG – for a bit

I can’t find the text of the blog I wrote a couple of days ago – there’s a surprise – but many of you will by now know that Daff has been taken ill and is recovering in Northampton Hospital.

This means that the pilgrimage has been temporarily suspended – and this blog – until Daff comes out and I have had a chance to take her back to Porlock.

Who know how things will continue.

Sue, my current landlady, helpfully pointed out that this was all part of pilgrimage – backing it up with an Anglican reflection on Joshua 24 which I referred to in my sermon at her church this am.

It was all about the fact that God's plan isn't necessarily the same as ours!!

Will keep you all informed, but assume the itinerary needs to be torn up and started again.

Please keep Daff in your prayers

(and also my Mum, suffering from sciatica).

Bill (the currently suspended pilgrim)

2 comments:

  1. Been very worried about Daff and presume mobile phone now out of charge? Will try to phone the hospital today and speak to her. Thinking of you both! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Daff is better soon, and sending good thoughts your way. Your blog is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete